This statement applies to Staples Drugs Pharmacy’s products, services and websites worldwide (collectively, Staples Drugs Pharmacy’s “services”).
- Staples Drugs Pharmacy collects personal information when you register for a Staples Drugs Pharmacy service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other Staples Drugs Pharmacy services or third parties to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- Staples Drugs Pharmacy’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Staples Drugs Pharmacy technologies and services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Staples Drugs Pharmacy.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Staples Drugs Pharmacy processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible. You can find more information about your choices in the privacy notices or FAQs for specific services.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.